dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Hahahaha Karen just reminded me!Today is Christmas' EVE EVE! LOL (: As much as I look forward to celebrating Christmas (and not to mention all the PRESENTS and YUMMY TURKEY hah), I somehow feel like Im not ready for Christmas. Cus celebrating Christmas would mean that the hols are gonna be over soon. I cant' wait for school though, i think i've been trapped at home for too long a time. Now i even think that studying is FUN. WTH. hahaha yesterday 22 DEC was SEC ONE REGISTRATION DAY! =D hahaha. I was in the book sales together with Karen Fongyee Aubrey Waimin Sze Kiat Gu Zheng YING JIE and xian! (: hahaaa we make a pretty good team (: IT WAS SUPER FUN :] haha the sec ones looked terribly adorable and cute! ahah and some were even taller than me. ack. LOL cant wait for sch reopen (: AND AND AND. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO AILING AND YULI (16 DEC) AND AND AND AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEISI!! <3 hahaaha have a great yr ahead you guys! ((: <333!! jiamin |